Sadly I gave up on them and my experience was before Covid. But we still have the church in town that makes good use of donations, and its the...
Here our GW is picky and the prices are crazy! I picked up one item that I almost bought a few Christmases prior, knew the store, the brand, and...
Thanks :)
Thank you, that's what I did in the 2000's, the whole kit, started with the top tailgate and stopped there. Flash forward to today, a mechanic...
Rest in Peace Brian. You will be greatly missed.
Clems, where did you get the new rubber insulation for your truck windows? I got all mine done but the rattle ones where my window rolls down...
I'm sorry, I cannot tell you lbs wise, just how heavy the splits were loading into my arms were alot heavier than I'd known before, as well as I...
Good question out west we call it "dry" wood, too bad that confuses new burners like when wet heavy snow melts on seasoned wood, ya, not that kind...
Spring 2014 (?) after 6-8 cords we had to buy more, it was not seasoned to the way I always had. It was new to me, it never got hot, was hard to...
Ya, living out of town poor kid either leaves in the dark in the morning or gets picked up early evening in the dark 1/2 the time.
Thanks for the canning for sterile water tip! I don't remember the last time I saw our camping toaster, need to look for one as well as a new...
:rofl: :lol: Same thing happened to us here! Oh boy the winds were bad this weekend, the anchored chicken coop was flexing sideways :eek:
:rofl: :lol:
Recently I saw a time lapse of a litter of kittens/group of cats(?) They moved like 45*- 60* sleeping in the sliver of light that moved across...
Poor WWW was in and out most the day trying to secure the prefab chicken coop I bought, it was anchored well so they didn 't go flying like our...
:thumbs: :dex:
That was my reference to "most of them", some are frequent and unsettling vacationers, those are the ones that are NOPE.
I can't say, this neighborhood all my neighbors are welcome (except the snowbirds). And the flushes would be from buckets carried from the lake...
Not sure lol!
Cool, gas storage!