Did you bake it in the stove? That's ready to go in.
Went ahead and put up the drywall. [ATTACH]
Very cool.....been waiting for the zip-ups.:thumbs:
Well, it IS Valentine's day, and you're still on the mend and all..........:thumbs:
Riiiight. It was the snowstorm....uh huh. Yeppers.:dex::dancer:
Aaaand, there he is.:rofl: :lol:
Well, if he finds out (and since you tagged him:picard:, he will), just imagine "the Donald's" face while Dave's saying "you're fi-yerd".
Met my sweetie where we both worked. That was '91, but we didn't get together for almost another year. We've been married since '99. It's a long...
Good thoughts Larry, and exactly why I put in the OAK in the first place. I'm not at all concerned about it dripping on the floor.....it's tile,...
Seems to be the lament of most smaller stove owners. Glad you joined up. We'd love to see more pics of your setup......firewood, saw, etc.:thumbs:
Want it back?:D I've installed a nice crusty layer of lime...or calcium....on the inside. You're welcome. It's getting slower to heat-up, but...
There's still air leakage, as I can feel it below my knees, flowing from the back of the house into the stove room. I'll leave it off for a while...
Sounds like a good plan. Do the up/down fireplaces share the same flue?
Frost is already gone. [ATTACH]
Must be reading my mind Jon......I just took off the pipe and plugged with some insulation. I'll look into the wheel well paint, but I'll need to...
Welcome aboard Rickyboby . That's nice.
We again exceeded expectations and instead of merely hitting our forecast low of -7, we hit -15. That's what it was at 4:20 this am, so I'm...
It's the aluminum flex pipe, and it's bare. Pretty hefty stuff. I have a collar I can put on (actually thought of that last night). The last thing...
:DI did that yesterday, and not much of anything else.:headbang:
Ok, good to know. Thought it might do well in the slow cooker.