^^^^
I didn't make that presumption, but you're probably right. Manual doesn't say. It only notes how to set it.
My SisIL had a 100 series Earth stove for a minute or 2, but I only burned it once. I don't think any of the controls worked, and it burned very...
I'll do ya' one better, here's the PDF manual.....
Nope, there's the one Kimberly has, and a slightly smaller one....the 01.
Didn't know the FV had an OAK port, but if it does, absolutely use it. Backwoods Savage is our "all things FV" around here (although there are...
Star Gazer , they do make a slightly smaller version of this stove. Get that one. :thumbs: I like helping others spend their money.:D Yep....
The problem is that she can't get past this stage. As long as the damper is pushed all the way in, and with proper draft, it should be possible to...
So, you think perhaps the damper somehow hasn't been "released" yet? hmmm
Well then, something is working correctly if the house is that warm.
If you still have the door open a crack, you won't be able to with the air control. Makes the air control just about useless.
Kimberly, this may seem like an obvious thing, but are you sure you have the draft open? Reading through the manual that HDRock posted, the air...
Already have a RAS and a dado set......just need to find an older saw. Haven't had the RAS setup for almost 20 years....I wonder if I'll remember...
Always seems to dry at the bottom of the wall much slower. It'll be ready for another coat tomorrow, then I'll see what it looks like. Definitely...
I'd REALLY like a saw just for a dado set. I have the room for it.:thumbs: Got any pics? I bought mine in the late 80's, I think, and it runs...
SisIL is bringing over her larger knives and some lightweight finishing mud. I might actually be ready for primer by the end of the week. :thumbs:
Got 2 corners and a few screwheads mudded this morning. I ended up mudding the joints on that last wall last night........I should have waited...
^^^
Was 0 deg. when I went to bed last night, so on went the DV, as well as a load of big OAk splits in the stove.....I could only get 6 in there....
Same ? I have. That's great news, if it is what you're looking for.