Was supposed to hit -1 overnight, but yet again, we exceeded that. Woke up to -6 or -7.....my eyes were a little blurry. Had the DV on all night,...
Is that him under the tree in the back yard?
Hmmmm:rofl: :lol:
We all come to the light in our own time.
He musta' fallen off the pic Stinny...I don't see him. I went to the site and they came up with a whole bunch of pics, but none of this property.
We had a goat we aptly named "Stinky". That guy managed to get out of the 5' fenced garden area, and also one of those 6' high cyclone dog...
You know, you could move it around and see what readings you get. Sometimes, the best answer isn't in the manual. Yooper's correct (as are Dex and...
Just remember......someone owns every piece of land everywhere. If you don't own it, it belongs to someone else. Also, if you're on said land,...
Kimberly, that brown pattern is normal on most stoves. Have a hot wide open fire for a little while and most of it should burn right off. "Normal"...
I figured it out once you got the new pics up. :thumbs:
Used graphite spray on mine and all I have to show for it is some stains on the stove.:headbang:
No top plate....those are burn tubes.
Steve, what's the plan for the Fireview?
Sooooo true.:rofl: :lol:
Tell ya' what, she looks ready to rumble on that Ash. Puttin' the boys to shame.:dex:
You and I are a little late to this party Dave, but I was gonna' say the same thing until I read post #25. Don't forget to weight it down or strap it.
Take a circ saw down the middle of those to finish relieving stress, then straight edge 'em.
I use a damp paper towel, then a dry one. If it's a little stubborn, I'll use the Rutland glass cleaner. You can also use a damp paper/cloth towel...
Always have an exit strategy....and use it.
Just as an FYI Kimberly....I have the 30NC from Englander, and the suggested height of the flue is also 15' (although mine is measured from the...