Nice that you were able to get out.....not that much that stops you, but still........:thumbs:
Waiting for the end of the joke here. :popcorn: I can, as long as there's a door in it.....or, I've got a Sawzall in hand.:D
I hate turbo lag. When we were building the Ford Probe, back in the day, I drove a few with the turbo. Once it kicked in....watch out. Fairly...
To add......... the stuff I found was the same brand you have.
Mice don't need much of a hole or gap to get in. That small strip of insulation w/o a vapor barrier to the left of the window in pic...
Went to bed with the OAT at about 25, and that's what it was when I got up. About 7-8 pieces of Oak in last night and the house was still 68 when...
Some good points here. Personally, I don't like the method used there....as Eric mentioned, the facing should be stapled to the face of the stud,...
Took me a second.............:rofl: :lol::picard:
Thanks Bob. That's some good, hands on info. Very little towing, and if I were to put a plow on it, it would be for here. I'm pretty good at...
Cool. I like polo shirts.
Good info. rotti, I remember when you posted about that truck. Something like that would be ideal. There's quite a few guys on here who've done...
Great points Jack. If I could find a better plow for the tractor, it might change my thinking. I got the manual dealio from HD a few years ago,...
Yeah, but I want the sidebyside.:D Going from the piece of crud I put on the tractor to that would be like night and day. Brother has one and so...
The other thought is a side-by-side with a plow.
Not a concern for me, but might be for my wife. Can I put a plow on it? :D The F150 can be had for considerably less, but yeah, it's REAL easy...
So, we'll be in the market for something new/newer maybe mid-year, and we were almost set on a Ford Explorer....... Then, my wife suggested...
Oops. Ok, never mind.:headbang:
Isn't that the tab/lever to drop the flap right above your finger that helps reduce smoke rollout? Mess with it and see what happens.:thumbs:
Only supposed to go down to mid 20s tonight, so I'll do a mixed load of Oak and Maple. Mid 40s tomorrow.......that'll be interesting.
If anyone jumps on this deal, do yourself a huge favor and either build or have someone build a convection deck for it and get the better blower....