Looks like another 9". Shoveling is fun........not. Got about 1/2 of the drive area near the mailbox shoveled, and the walk to the house too. Need...
Good catch, Brad.
No dishwasher in this house but me, although we do plan to put one in at some point. There was a portable one here when we moved in, but it died...
The snow just stopped about 8am I haven't been out yet, but need to get a few splits of firewood and start shoveling.
You'll probably need at least a couple new metal blades. I've only cut up one of those tanks, but it wasn't too tough.
You're dehydrated. Go drink some water.:)
Started real slow about an hour ago, but it's coming down at a good clip now.
Thinking the same thing.
Post :fart:, or Past :fart:, or Passed :fart: :D
Here's a surprise......Accuweather has yet again changed the "forecast". Calling for 6-10" of snow starting this afternoon. When these systems...
I really hope you don't quit the site......I'd need to find someone else to pester. Training is so tedious.:D
Just give that horizontal section a little rise on the way out.
Next week overnight lows keep flopping around too.....nothing new there. :picard: Fires are burning.......every once in a while.:thumbs:
Are you sure? Hey, it's your story, tell it any way you want.:dex: Not good at multi-tasking, eh?:D
Glad I did the shopping today. Our forecast has been flopping all over the place for snow amounts. This is our latest..... Winter Weather...
Well, I WAS going to, but since they're just temped in, it's all gooder.:thumbs::D I'm pretty sure that's the way the outside corners are done in...
Progress has been almost non-existent since my last post.:picard::headbang: Went to HD today and found the Armaflex for the OAK that Jon...
I'll bet he's already dreaming of firewood. You can tell by the contented look on his face.:thumbs:
Sounds like you plan to do it right. You do need to be aware of horizontal run length, as I believe most only allow about 4' for optimal draft....
Yeah, but I went to bed at 1am. The dogs don't like sleeping in like that.....no matter what I want.:headbang::)