You seem to be missing some snow........or all of it. Whut da heck? Did that last storm wash it all away? Ours turned into the white stuff.
I think he's got the condition known as TTMD, or as we laymen refer to it............."talkin to mahself disease" I've had it, so has...
Dude, where's your snow?
Maybe you plan to do this, but before you staple it all down, cut out for the outlets but take a piece of insulation slightly larger than those...
25 OAT at 7:30....70 IAT. Plenty of coals, so I'll load a few splits for the day. Supposed to hit mid-40s today with a little sun.
Firebox, back to the front, is about 22", but 20" to the doghouse air intake tube. I try to keep splits about 18" to allow for some air flow when...
Overnight last night was supposed to be about 8-10, but I awoke to zero, and the house was a little chilly at 64. I didn't bother to turn on the...
Seriously, a $900-$1400 stove (depending on where it's sold) for a little over $200 (after credit), ...........I've spent more than that on a...
Check the tax bill. Nothing's free.
I agree to check the door and stove body to make sure there's no warp. If not, gasket change is super simple, although annoying.
A Sawzall would make short work of any foam. Just run the saw around the window/door frame. It'll require some foam scraping, but I HATE using...
That's a good idea CbVT, especially if you ever plan to do more foaming. I threw out a couple not quite used up cans, although I was able to...
Yeah, all good points, but he already knows there's a gap. Could be the gasket was stretched at installation. Maybe you missed this........... [IMG]
Matt, I did that in a couple narrow stud bays, but it takes quite a lot so buy a bunch of cans. At close to $7/can, it can add up pretty quick. I...
Hey co burner , welcome aboard!
We have one in Gaylord (about 40-45 minutes west of me).....I might need to go do some shopping.:handshake:
And those who turn on the water and let it run while brushing teeth. Or shave, and brush teeth in the shower. Ok, I'm done hi-jacking.
I don't get it. The road crew guys went by a little while after I was out shoveling. For some reason, they can't figure out how to drive down the...
Nice job Sean. Will you put some ledger pieces inside the rails for the box spring to sit on, or just slats across the rails?
A huge pet peeve of mine is someone turning on the hot water and just letting it run non-stop while washing dishes. I'll have to stop there...........