I should take a pic sometime of the operation the guy who milled a bunch of logs for me has. He has a Woodmizer LT 30 or 40 with a lot of the...
Do I spy a skinny Beech with leaves in that 2nd pic? I'm hoping our snow starts going away soon, so I can start getting out again. After Saturday,...
Um, how big is this area you plan to heat, and how well insulated?
Bags , I got my 30 back in the middle of March of '14 and installed it the same day, if I remember correctly. 3-18-14. Our weather is different,...
Yeah, while we're up here suffering from SAD. :picard: Real nice pics Spencer.
I say that every year with limited success.
Glad to help rotti. It's a good sized system. Just went out for a few splits, and it looks like closer to 2" or so here.
Nice. Wife just put some potato eyes in HD buckets yesterday. We'll see how that works.
It's been snowing since late this morning, but like Dennis said, it should be ending soon. Might be 2-3" when it's done.
I'd still like to see how that gets loaded, and the ash emptied.
Well, thank you, Mr. Obvious. :rofl: :lol:
Lend him to Montmorency County, eh?:thumbs:
They could also just angle the blade away from the edge while driving along the r/h side of the road. Either way, just a little bit of thought...
By next year, do you mean this coming winter of '16-'17? Might be a little iffy, depending on when you plan to burn it. If 17-18, I'd say no...
Just before I posted the original thread was the last check.....I asked the same question. Still confuzzled. Aside from the cost, it would be...
It'd be easier to give it to someone who already has the boat.:rofl: :lol:
Thought of that. I don't know how long she waited before killing the breaker. But, if it was air locked, how would she be getting water on the hot...
She said she had done a couple loads of laundry today, but I don't know if she used warm/hot water. Ok, just called her back. She's still getting...
Good choice to have a crew do the DW. They'll be done in a jiffy, and you can move on to other things. Good info on the wiring. I feel better.:thumbs:
As I'm stumped. SisIL just called and said her electric water heater isn't filling. She has a well pump, the rest of the house has good pressure,...