Wouldn't it be fairly easy to dial back how much gets brought into the house as the season wanes? You'd gradually have very little or none left in...
Looked like Mahindra to me.
So, are you gonna' get some firewood outta this? That's a nice toy.
:)I knew someone would ask that, so............ the definition of font
It all counts.....and burns.
Pretty sad we have to start charging the new guys. :D:rofl: :lol:
Hey RuggedMade , welcome aboard. An all inclusive free pass to an unending flow of possibly witty banter, and a font of knowledge.
My original response was gonna' be: At least 2-3 years before you need it.
I'd never fallen due to ice until we moved here. I've fallen about 1/2 of the 10 winters we've been here, so yeah, I cringed on most of those clips.
I cut until I can't get in the woods anymore, but a lot of what I cut is dead standing or on the ground, partially due to the Oak wilt and...
Sooooo difficult to like that, rotti, but I did.:)
I took down an Oak last year that had a bunch of punk like that. Brought most of it home, and managed to css most of it too. There's a few rounds...
Well, now we need pics of that too....whenever you get it. :thumbs:
Wow. Remind me to not ask you any more questions. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Just kidding....that was a great response. I'm sure you understand that...
Might as well wait for the warmer temps to do that.
I take it you got the e-mail?
I think this may have been the easiest for us since we moved here. A combination of things has allowed me to use quite a bit less wood. I'm now...
Not sure if Dennis posted anything about this yet, but here's some very cool info about what they're doing to try retrofitting older stoves....
Right now, I'm guessing about a cord less than normal. Maybe more.
Stinny Beech.....:D