Well, this will be a first for me, as I've never had pork butt, but I bought one today, and now have to decide how it gets cooked. Too cold out to...
And I'd just be dead.
Did a little mudding today, but didn't do the corners. I've had/ am having an issue with the OAK. It's got not just condensation on it, but frost...
Uh..........:picard: Wood that is dead on the ground, or dead standing for several years is sometimes still not dry enough to burn well. Might...
"Key words "May not"...." Yep. Kimberly.....I apologize. I missed your earlier post where you already read in the manual the minimum height...
You'll need to create an account on Youtube or somewhere that hosts vids, load the video there, then link it here. Oh, and the manual for the "01"...
Kimberly, the elbow and T effectively reduce the overall height by at least 2-3'. The Englander 30NC flue is measured from the floor the stove...