I came across this randomly just now and found it interesting. Maybe someone else will too. [MEDIA]
Well all the non-lactating pregnant men that recently gave birth really appreciate the formula. :picard:
Good news for the parents with newborns… remember the Berlin airlift shortly after WWII? Helping out the poor civilian population that were on the...
Southwest Connecticut hoarders! curbside white oak in gun wavin’ New Haven! Maybe buZZsaw BRAD has the itch since he’s one town (and an entire...
My wife caught this guy in our backyard yesterday as the sun was coming up. He was interested in my rabbit as well as my chickens. Time to double...
If I could somehow reason it out in my own head that the current mess isn't intentional, then I could be more hopeful. Alas, I am not that guy....
Teenage Mutant Ninja
I hope it’s not one of Ed Gein’s creations :whistle: Is it Nutria?
Nice little maple/black locust score in Pawling New York: Fire wood Fire wood - free stuff
Not yet here either. I've only seen it once "in the wild" in CT.
My wife did the grocery shopping during the day today. She said a lot of the shelves were barren of bottled juice and my kids’ favorite, capri...
Beautiful stuff right there :thumbs: Is that a hackberry log I spy in the second picture?
Once things fall far enough into disarray, we'll be begging for order. They'll be happy to give it to us too.
:whistle: [ATTACH]
For years I couldn’t buy that in Connecticut. At this point I don’t remember why either. Then the day came when it was finally “imported” here....
If you end up putting up a run attached to the coop, go with the 1/2 square hardware cloth and not the chicken wire with hexagonal holes. Rats can...
They're selectively bred that way, as I understand it. Most are infertile and won't even produce seed pods. There's a couple thornless ones in my...
Better to get a little bit of Ash like that than a whole LOT of cottonwood!
Some guys have all the luck ;) As far as I know, the eastern native range for the wild thorny kind only stretches into Pennsylvania and parts of...
This is in New Hampshire?