It’s relatively rare from what I can tell. Shagbark and Pignut are much more common. I’ve only seen it a handful of times. A few trees close to my...
Got my first Blot bell pepper coming in. [ATTACH] Usually I pull all the rogue tomatoes that come up on their own, but I’m letting these two...
The mockernut is processed. Definitely had to channel my inner buZZsaw BRAD to get these stringy rounds to yield to the maul. I may break down...
The elm. It’s going to sit in the round until next spring. [ATTACH] The red maple. The smallest of the skinnies went into the outdoor burning...
American elm, red maple and mockernut hickory. A coworker took a few trees down at his son’s house this past weekend and offered me whatever wood...
Well yeah, the guy was in show business so to be "in the club" there are a few ideological prerequisites to conform to in order to land a job....
It's just a ride :) [MEDIA]
Everyone’s got their cherry picked studies that fit the prearranged narrative in their own head, their own “trusted” news sources to back up that...
Very nice pictures. I wish there were captions available for the date/place. Looks like a variety of locations from the cypress swamps to the...
Last month my boss was in the hospital for 2 weeks while they tried to break up a blood clot. None of the standard treatments helped. He ended up...
For me it's just the logistics of getting scores home. With my small truck, I'm limited to taking a little at a time. I say little fairly loosely,...
Most of us have been there in one way or another :headbang: I've been fortunate enough to have come across plenty of free cinder blocks in the...
:rofl: :lol::handshake: [ATTACH]
Jackpot! At least your truck is downhill from the score, rather than the other way around. That’s all great wood to scrounge too :thumbs:
Yeah, real funny… [ATTACH]
I hung around for a few weeks before officially joining, then just added a comment here or there for the next few weeks. I believe this was the...
[ATTACH]
https://youtube.com/shorts/9mRFoDWMtpY?feature=share
One more small load from the score. There’s more but I’d have to tow my splitter up there to break them down first. I’m not too gung ho at this...
Here’s my work in progress. I have more in other spots but here’s the bulk of it. [ATTACH]