Exactly, thinking "they are out to get us" will not get us any where or will sticking our head in the sand, education is key but in some cases as...
Scotty your post contradicts itself, first you say we are a small problem (which we are) and then you say "The Man" is not making money off of us,...
Thats when they are halving a beef.:)
I have several gallons on hand as I buy it on sale even if I dont need it at that time.
Unfortunately I agree with you 100% and in some areas it is very bad so the weather man may be speaking the truth, not sure why some can not...
Yes it is, the Stihl dealer here told me they were not happy when Stihl told them to raise the price. Menards stuff on sale for me with no...
I see no difference with my new stove vs the old one as I always burnt dry wood and monitored flue temps and never smoldered the fire. I know the...
I'm hoping they can make significant improvements in air quality in those areas so the general public has a better opinion of wood burning. Might...
Nothing deader then dead standing dead!;)
So a race is in order, but how and when do we start the race and I have money to put on this one.:popcorn:
Cher had some nice assets!
"Fine particulate matter, the very small particles that make up smoke and soot, may be the most dangerous component of wood smoke pollution. The...
Like Huntindog says they are using the particulates as the guideline for wood heat so that is what needs to be focused on.
Yep I looked at that and commented before, they are going by the particulates (right wrong or otherwise).
Just look at the charts to see how the different fuels match up against each other, I believe oil is cleaner then the new wood stoves. I love...
What are you saying here, that dead standing dead red oak dries faster then CSS Red Oak?
Now I am confused, the one on the left in Oakman's post is Mulberry?
Never said that Mike nor did I imply it! Your still missing my point.
I said if you were hung up on the numbers you might as well heat with gas. You can burn a new stove dirty also, I am sure a lot of the complaints...
Not sure how they came up with residential electrical heat having high emissions unless they are counting where its produced and then how is it...