The few posts right before that comment is why I thought it was obvious what I was referring to.
Yes I would agree but the EPA is focusing on PPM and could not care less about the facts except what comes out of your pipe. They measure what...
What dont you agree with Scotty, some of the material is from woodheat.org and as far as saving trees they just want replaced what is cut down I...
This thread blew up in different directions I did not think possible. (guilty here) The bottom line is they are targeting wood stoves because of...
You have been talking to my wife haven't you?;):D:coffee:
I hear ya, I think we see things exactly the same at the end of the day, I try and see things from all angles, here is an interesting link from a...
Never did if you are a responsible wood stove operator.
Just about there Scotty, trying to make it easier for some to understand why they are targeting wood stoves due to the particulates but some dont...
OK let me set this straight, if you are burning wet wood and smoldering your fires then you are an idiot, now can I make it any plainer. I am all...
WOW talk about missing the point, the idiots (and I should not have to point this out) are the ones burning wet wood and smoldering their fires....
You just made my point for me, they are not out to screw the little man but the little man gets screwed. Enjoy your meal and ignore me!
Like I said in my one post I am more then willing to help fight this but someone smarter then me will have to organize it.
Well you guys keep thinking "they" are out to get you and not face the facts on what the hell they are doing and "they" will get you.
I miss read his post but they do want clean energy, they are just testing what comes out of the pipe nothing less nothing more. "Know your enemy...
See thats it, we are a pimple on a large asss.
Not sure how some of you seem to think I am on their side, I am not by any means. The idiots burning wood are a big problem no matter what you...
Scotty Scotty Scotty, I somehow think you missed my point (and a few others). As far as being fair to honest wood burners, no sheet, when have...
WOW, nice for that price.
So do you have restrictions on energy saving devices, seems like they are cramming energy saving devices down our throat.
I rest my case!