In my reading about the cat stoves is they are much better then secondary burn stoves at burning low and slow but as far as saving a lot of wood...
If I got rid of all the things I dont need I wouldn't have much.
Seams like a reasonable price for 20 bucks.
As a joke I was going to post a picture of a burnt hand but after googling burnt hand pictures I thought it was in bad taste, some of those...
My old Nashua had a 450 cfm fan which I thought was perfect, I was going to put that size on my Drolet (I think the fan is too small also) but it...
That's funny, I pizzed off a couple of people for calling those type of wood burners idiots in another thread but they thought I was talking about...
"You can thank the Outdoor Wood Burner manufacturers for this proposed regulation. They dumped thousands of their high polluting devices into...
Oh come on Scotty where is your sense of adventure?:)
There it is again and I totally agree with that statement but yet "they" are worried about us taking money out of their pocket. Any money saved on...
Yes a dead tree will dry quicker then a green one but I dont think that is what he is saying. After rereading his post yes I agree a dead tree...
A really nice looking antique cook stove on craigslist in my area now. Antique cars and motorcycles are given exemptions so why not antique wood...
Yea thats part of why they look that way, nice long slow drying process, as you found out it burns nicely. Maybe some of the end pieces were...
Do you think in some areas they will make people change out there stoves or will they grandfather them in. We can still burn piles of rubbish here...
Nice looking stove Scotty, once in a while craiglist has nice looking ones but I am sure they are the older type.
LOL, I remember taking baths in a wash tub sitting in the kitchen as a kid.
The lack of cracks and bark not being loose is an indicator of a slow drying process (or in the case of lumber a controlled drying process)...
Cool, and I have been around a while so most here know I have burnt wood a long time and plan on doing so for a while. I did not notice till now...
Yes very well could happen, more then one way to skin a cat, I wonder if it is already happening in some areas. Plus they might want you to buy a...
Been a fun thread but for the most part we were on the same page but did not look like it.:)
Well if you can go back and read this thread with out puking you will see all I was saying was what the EPA was up to and the guide lines they...