Thanks for posting the picture BWS, I have been saying it all along and getting blasted by some but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say.
I really dont want to post it as some will just be pizzsed at me and think its BS any way.
After doing some more research on the subject I am out of these types of threads, very unhappy with the information I have found. Do your own...
My Summit fan dropped the temp 100 degrees right away, my Drolet does not affect it at all. The Summit is wrapped in tin which might help with the...
Thank you as that is all it was, a theory, my Summit fan cooled the stove top a fair amount and everyone always said to not turn the fan on for...
Since the firebox has to be hot to get the secondary burn if you had a large fan (too big?) I was just thinking it would remove enough heat to...
Just looking at it from their point of view?
My wife smokes and I get a lot more damage from her damm ciggs. then from the 2 stoves I have.
No but many do. "You can thank the Outdoor Wood Burner manufacturers for this proposed regulation. They dumped thousands of their high polluting...
Now thats funny!
A conversation is a good starting point but what if he wont listen and from what I have read many are not willing to change their ways. Why are we...
So stay in the house in the winter? If I lived in an area and I walked into a face full of smoke I will not be a happy camper. Not sure why this...
I thin You do realize they could say that about us. Just saying.:popcorn:
That's not much help, we need to be educated also.
That's the problem I dont think it is just a select few, have any of you ever done any research on how and why the EPA regulations were formed in...
In some cases the "clowns" burning wood need to be addressed, a lot of the regulations stemmed from that but hard to back up the truck now. Now...
It would take a lot of air but isn't it possible, not sure how many CFM's it would take but my blower on the Summit and it was a runt cooled the...
I hate these threads as you guys always seem to think I am on the other side but here we go again. You can talk till you are blue in the face...
Are these people any good? https://app7.vocusgr.com/WebPublish/controller.aspx?SiteName=HPBA&Definition=Home&SV_Section=Home
The single rows are going to get the benefit of much more air movement over the wood surface, as far as top covering single rows you wont gain...