Not sure their testing methods are sound. Where is the testing for the idiot burning green wood or the guy with too big a stove and chokes it...
What old ways, I have books that are 40 years old that preach dry wood, some people did not get it then and dont get it now. You CAN fix stupid...
I'm with you there, does the EPA do stupid things, yes and they over correct all the time but the conspiracy thing just makes me shake my head.
Not sure you want to go there!
They are doing that in parts of Calif. already, it has to be 20% or below. What might happen is the new stoves will not burn wet wood at all (just...
Maybe we need to approach the stove makers as might be the easiest way for us to get our point across.
I do think the stove manufactures need to get there head out of their ash as this is their livelihood that is at stake.
The 6 month blanket statement is not much better then nothing as how you stack it what kind of wood it is and where you live all come into play...
Not sure that will do it as no matter what it says in the manual many think green wood does not burn up so quick (duh) and wood rots after a...
All wood burners are going to feel the effect of this ignorance (a point I have been trying to make and catching static over it) as we already are...
Bad bad Leroy Brown had an Eldorado too.:D:p
Its a select group of people who are trying to get the EPA to increase the restrictions on wood stoves!
They did not gain much.
It would have been funny if the game ended up in a tie and the NFL's stupid overtime rules would have raised their ugly head.
I was hoping the Steelers would win.
All this talk about a lot of smoke out of chimneys and people burning wrong and the people who thought I was full of crap have disappeared?
I dont give them a pass and have said so and have received bad feedback over it.
That was not my intent what so ever, I keep getting static for what I have posted (all the way to the top) and its not worth it. My intent of the...
Not going to get into it but its more then that, not sure I understand your post for sure.
I will say as responsible wood stove operators we need to know all the facts and deal with it accordingly.