Are you considering that stove and what do you have now?
If you read his post I think he is but I have been wrong before. He has disagreed with what I have posted before.
BWS you make me laugh, I have had wood set in my garage for a year and can not tell the difference between the wood that was out side not covered....
Sounds like a good idea and I bet it would work well, we had black blades on the wind turbines when I started working on them in 98 and it did not...
I have a different model but my Drolet after it settles down and the air reduced runs a flue temp of 300 to 350 surface temp. With a very strong...
See we are talking about 2 different things and that gets confusing for some reading these threads. My wood for the upcoming winter is always...
LOL Scotty we have discussed that also, you stack in multiple rows and no way can you get by with out top covering it IMHO, single rows is no big...
There was a guy selling firewood he dried in a wood fired kiln and the wood was dry in 7 days, all he sold was Ash and the wood was below 20% in...
You guys have really sparked my interest, do any of you have any idea the moisture difference between 1 or 2 year old wood vs 3 year old wood, as...
Now that my Drolet works like a stove should and with the improvements to the house my 3 year plan is turning into a 4 or 5 year plan.:D Plus I...
You must have a strong draft, taking into account the difference between my surface temps and your internal without a damper my flue temps are as...
So what do you run for flue temps, both before and after? That's amazing you can keep it closed most of the time, you must have one heck of a draft.
My guess is the only way you will find out is to try it your self, I had a Summit that ran high flue temps and low stove top temps and I tried a...
No I dont think so, they are tested with dry material.
Yep I have an old craftsman bought in the early 70"s and used it for everything and not a problem, the kickbacks were usually from feeding it from...
Nice stacking job there, yea I am sure it takes at least a little longer.
Internal or surface and at what stove top temp is that?
How do you stack your wood?
Well I have some 5 year old Oak and it does not burn any different then my 2 year Oak, after the wood gets so dry its pretty much done, YRMV due...
I agree that might happen but in the long run its better to be upfront about the stove and the dry wood, an angry customer is not good either, a...