I want the heat in the house not the stove. :)
I planned on doing it when I could keep a eye on the stove, I was just wondering what it would do, dont think it will work that well but I am...
I might try that to see what it does in my stove.
They really are not smart enough to know what they are doing.
Interesting, how do you load your stove east /west or north /south?
I still think they dont have a clue! https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150213/batfe-to-ban-common-ar-15-ammo
Many more members on the way I am sure Scotty as you have done a good job with the site.:thumbs:
This is what happens when you have people making laws that have no idea what they are doing.:confused:
I am probably too old to like the looks of a pedestal.:) I do think you will like the stove as they work very well.
So Sam you dont like the one with the legs, I like the look and they are a little cheaper.
Yep same stove just one with legs and the other with a pedestal.
Plus it creates a cigar burn so the wood burns from the front to the back, nice long steady burn.
http://www.menards.com/main/p-2431485-c-6884.htm
Some of the pictures of the conditions out east are scary, when all that snow starts to melt this spring they will have a new problem on their hands.
-16 wind chill here now-back to the White Ash and Oak. My shop is not fully insulated yet (working on it) and you ought to see my Nashua eat large...
How tall is his chimney?
LOL its sitting here mocking me, plan on really looking it over next fall, still baffles me on what is going on with that stove and no one can...
Sam, so I guess the Lopi is a little on the small side and you want to get rid of the Daka. Is the Daka a lot bigger then the one you replace it...
That would be true if the burning process was complete but its not, if interested I can find you the link as I think I saved it
Need help with that myself.