How about a popcorn fart?
For sure, dont understand some of the posts on here, it seems like some people suffer from "my own little world syndrome".:wacky:
What are the temps of the zones on your gauge?
Nothing wrong with the MM's, just a handy tool to make a quick check, I am over 3 years ahead but I still use mine once in while. The cheap Harbor...
Check it else where, maybe you have some construction you can check, I have the cheap HF ones and have never had a problem with them and they have...
If I had a cap like that I would be very concerned, that would scare the hell out of me, you are burning too low of flue temps.
boettg33 do you monitor flue temps?
Yep I think thats the key right there, do it daily and its great advice wait till your chimney is dirty (bad burning practices should not get...
Going to do something with mine this summer, now that's its colder the stove seems to like to take off on me once in a while so I have been...
Myth-all us old wood burners used to burn wet wood, BWS and I say it just aint so.:D
No secondary control as is with many of these new stoves, you will get used to the primary air control, I would like to lube mine so it moves...
Some areas are bad, that is where the big complaints are coming from, we all pay for stupidity and have been for a long time.
That practice has been around for a long time, its just a small amount of extra protection for the stove.
If she burns it correctly she should not have any problem with the older stove, no creosote and not much smoke with my older stove. Is she good...
https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEV7tKMOVUrHQAVOknnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTB0b2ZrZmU3BHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMl8x?_adv_prop=im...
Good point, I usually end up getting some from my daughter as many farmers grow a ton of it and have plenty to give away.
The whole "new stove thing" has been some what of a disappointment to me to say the least but the Drolet has some what saved the day by both it's...
I used the self watering containers for the first time last year and was happy with the results. Might have to plow some ground for corn though.
Well in some areas the clouds of smoke are not BS!
I know what it's purpose is but my Drolet works just fine with out it, I have no desire to mod my stove.