Maybe a ruby or emerald as well.
It makes an excellent root beer float. There are at least three "root beers" out there and they are just enough different that you may find one...
Two tons in a 3/4 ton no worky at times. :whistle::doh::dex::picard:
Here's another, what was working yesterday isn't working with some of the browsers (*zon) today. Seems the hard coding is still a bit of a...
Don't let jt see that his head would 'plode, well on the ranch today while the boss is away to her quilt club meeting I got some useful work done...
A good laugh or two can be had watching here [MEDIA]
Back in October I removed a few items from a group's wish list by buying them and having them shipped to the group I placed the order on the 16th...
The only time I've had something show up after it was marked "Delivered" and it wasn't there, was when it was delivered to the wrong place. I've...
Once again it is noisy around here and maybe later I'll fake out the video services on user agent strings. HTML5 audio and video is active and...
Been there before, even have the emails.
Just so everybody understands yesterday 12/1 there were massive multimedia updates flying around and when that happens it is more than likely that...
Well on the other front either Amazon or UPS can't get their act together and in gear as both of today's packages are out for delivery but not yet...
It has nothing to do with Linux. Far more to do with getting rid of flash.
It appears to be a bit worse this time around I'm afraid as I've already done a bit of poking around. It will involve getting rid of flash and...
Did you ever have one of those days when things were going just great and then poof your system develops a case of the I don't want to work quite...
I can find something to do with it, the damm paperwork is still for the ******* birds. It should not take that many pages to lay it all out. Hell...
Multiple out for deliveries, more for tomorrow (brewing supplies), and KC's cat food subscription has shipped so she won't go hungry. Yesterday I...
At 1.579 / gallon pellets need to be 3.80 per bag where I am. I don't see that happening right off even with the tonnage at the boxes. The boxes...
Made the last run of the year up to Bay-haven in Cornish today for a load of fried seafood.. Next outing will likely be up to Naples for the last...
Yep that is correct you were just a pee on, you figure things have changed?