Raye's has a decent following in the gourmet mustard crowd, but I doubt if they supply any canneries these days. Know a bit about the people and...
That's ok, and remember payback is fair game.
Haven't yet and right now I don't need any more as I have many, many cans in the larder.
There ya go.
Yes I know, but since they are far less expensive in New Brunswick and the route getting to piping school has the cannery store on it, no need to...
I worked in a fish cannery summers while getting an edumication. I had a can still hot from the retort from time to time as a break time snack....
Nope. COMPANY PROFILE » BRUNSWICK I have just a few of these Products » BRUNSWICK My youngest goes to the Gaelic College on Cape Breton for...
Don't cha mean a big fee?
Cash prices in this area range as follows: High 1.799Low 1.579Average 1.657
But when the boss is away the cat is still here, just got another slug of multimedia updates that makes two sets for today. The mice don't...
Oh and I forgot the hunk of rat chesse I had with the brew. Cast iron stomach so far.
Not only did I sample the brew I was bottling, I had a cookie or two, followed by a can of smoked kippers from Canada. BUUUUUURP!!!!!!...
I have 1 fermenter full of English Pale Ale to bottle while the boss is at one of her quilt club's Christmas parties, the other group had a...
Mailed my check mark (I kid you not the page that MetLife left out was the election check-box one), got the boss signed up for a Medicare...
Got some more of the multimedia crash and bash running, nothing like lying. [ATTACH]
Well it was warsh day here at the ranch, the boss and I went out and had lobster and scallop pie, now I'm having a cup of coffee while the stove...
Well the stove is lit and the ale is White Christmas. Went shopping and came back with some baking supplies and 12 pack of store bought brew....
Well got the part that MetLife forgot to include in the last round, the one check mark has been made and I'll drop it in the mail Monday. I just...
The :vulture::vulture::vulture::vulture: will find out and report back.
Bad bunch here Nailer, better get the animal training equipment out and brush up on your chair and whip skills. Be sure to keep an eye out for...