Keep it up OM, it doesn't bother me at all.
Well I go to retrieve my email from TWC and it looks like they are changing something in their mail system and my client says hey wait that...
LOL, The weather channel doesn't know enough to come in out of the rain.
I have a cat that acts like she is a kitten and a 2 year old grand daughter that loves to climb. Don't want to mix the two with a tree here...
I have wondered about that as well, I don't really give a rat's hind end either. But it is fun to use the THEY anyway :D.
The only Christmas lights I have up is a snowman. Maybe in a week I'll put up a tree, have two very mobile reasons to stay decorations free as...
No rest for the wicked THEY tell me, been really evil lately Will?
We had Thanksgiving at the Boss' brother's place so no leftovers, the next day the boss picked up a fresh turkey on deep discount and cooked it...
The first spring we were here, Mr. game warden drove up into my yard, if any of you have watched North Woods Law you may have seen him as some of...
Look at that another old one. Hey krooser, try to keep the celebration decent this year. Remember at our advanced age hangovers are no fun and...
The game wardens and forest rangers come through the land at my back door, smoke, logging, hunting, and trail riding,so you never know. You can...
Yes, they do, they use extra strong bars on the cell at the big house. Bears can't win.:(.
Chillin' with KC as the boss went to open sew. KC just came downstairs with slime mouse and is chasing it under the sofa here in the den, she has...
Would like to make some of that but them federal folks don't look kindly on unlicensed wildlife operating a distillery.
How many inches of ice are calling for? I hate ice storms, the electricical goes wonky.
You go ahead and make your own torpedo juice, with my luck the moment I fired up a still the revenuers would tap me on the shoulder and ask if I...
Any that require distillation. The upper limit on fermentation as around 22% or 44 proof. Once you distil a resultant fermentation product...
Well today was krumkake day, have sore burnt finger tips on the left hand as I do the rolling. This is my contribution to Christmas cookie...
Not a sin to like wine here. Some of us even make wine.
ivanhoe, how's the snow level at your place?