Define fine enough screen, there is such a thing as too fine a screen given your installation.
Glad that is you and not me Will, I've had all the upside down standing on head cement sniffing or soldering jobs I want to see.
Snowy, if it stores well and you have the room might as well get it and not worry about weather conditions later on. I'm about to fill up the...
I just got back from sitting through a middle school holiday concert. The middle school percussionists still think they are in a contest with...
There were several real weird laws pertaining to beer, sale of, and drinking of in Ohio.
I have it on very good authority that enough of the M/G and there ain't anything left anywhere.
I have a cure for that. Plenty of Mirolax and Gatoraide cures what ails them every time.
Hey wildwest, what was the forecast, partly cloudy? We had three feet of that one storm back in the 70's.
Hey Gasifier, do you really want to associate with such folks? You are a member of the Cellar Dweller's because your heating device is in the...
Well filled out the forms to collect the money from the package that arrived yesterday and guess what? Yep, you guessed it there was a form...
That was the case in Utah at one time and they had a screen around the bar so you couldn't corrupt the minors or others by them seeing the stuff...
Hey wildwest, what's this birthday thing? You getting older or something? Have a happy happy bday.
The availability of 3.2 is due to those states that classify above 3.2 as being liquor and not saleable in grocery stores, next maybe we should...
I have some White Christmas in the fridge.
Yup that one that I've had a full set of paperwork to both claim or ask for a model rerun since 2001 and actually got mailings for several years...
Well good and bad came in the mail today, the bad the credit card bill, the good so far so good on the Met-Life stuff, was told to expect the...
Well the warsh is well along, I didn't get around to brewing yesterday so I did it this morning between loads or the warsh. I have a fermenter...
Ah, yes. The moonbeam tax.
There be needhams, chocolate covered peanut butter balls, a ginger bread village, chocolate covered peanut,raisin, noodle clusters, krumkake,...
Best I go upstairs as the boss is trying to make Needham filling and use her sewing machine at the same time, that can and does result in burned...