When you get to a certain point you just might do then what you say you would not do now. Oh well such is life, if I'm away for a bit it will be...
Buuuurrrrpppp!! Now Sub you be kind to that old geezer, as that might be you in a couple of years. Well managed to survive yet another Christmas...
What's this work thing you keep yammering about?
We actually had Christmas today as well as yesterday, and will again tomorrow. The holidays can get spread out at times, this was one of them....
No I didn't that was implied when I said be careful.
Merry Christmas folks, be careful or be good, your choice.
Nah, I rarely complain about a slow site unless it is that way for sometime. Too many things it could be and the first stop is my ISP around...
smoke show found her. She really wasn't all that interested at first. After the boss put a pile of ornaments on her interest level went up. The...
Office and family safe a pet photo contest. 2015 Christmas Pet Photo Contest | Facebook
A good day all around. Son is due on a 5:00 PM or so flight, got the missing form for my second pension, the welcome package for the first plus...
Just like on the vent side, shorter and straighter is best all else is flirting with problems. There is a chap one town over from me that was...
Went on a sausage run (no not there, here Site Disclaimer ) the site may redirect to their disclaimer page just read and follow the directions,...
Not long enough, I guess
For next year's fun and games I plan on playing reduce the incoming paper work, while working on the garden.
Well I got one taken care of, while checking our checking account I noticed there was a pending deposit that is exactly equal to what was due me...
And move on to the next thing.
Now until he gets the air bypasses and lack of intake air taken care of the stoves metal in places like burn pot, and around the firebox may...
The mesh is likely too small.
And the UPS/USPS system says Out for delivery.
Well got the oil delivered today, Phillip was just a few days early. My cost was $1.45.9 / gallon.