Some of those are showing on Antenna TV or locally here on chanel 6.3 MeTV is on 51.2 locally with some simlcasting on 35.1 By watching mostly...
You can find more here: MeTV Network | Shows
Time for Juniors Razzle Dazzle Howdy Doody Man from UNCLE
Don't forget the kidneys.
We missed that one as we didn't have cable when our kids were growing up, however it is available online in all of its glory or is that goreyness?
I don't mind some of the shows at all, but there are just a few that leave a lot to be desired. Anyone for Peg + Cat or Super Why ? I'm sitting...
Yuck.
How about Barney? I refused to pick up some of those at Goodwill.
Lol, you cranky? Can't be.
Sometime ago, I'm not doing much pellet burning this year as a result I'm not down in the dungeon torturing folks online as much as I was in the...
You still causing trouble? If so welcome, we can't let them get away with anything or else they will walk off with everything including all the...
Playing with toys today, is there anything else that needs to be done? Your Test Results (Tested on 1/4/2016, 11:04:24 AM) Download Speed...
Hey Larry what's this you gettin' older are ye OM? Have a happy. Did the family sign you up for an Amazon Depends subscription? :whistle:
KISS folks, just ask Snowy
Now I sit and wait, seems my new set up is working well enough to upgrade the internet service so I just sent in the upgrade order. We will see...
Happy New Year ya ole smoke makers. I'm up on my new modem/router set up and so far so good.
Hey Jay, what's that white stuff on the ground?
Ok, all you folks with less than full sized computerized thing a ma bobs, how can you stand it, this bear hates the on screen key pads and is...
Can't win, can you OM?
Ain't there little pills for that?