Well the boss and I went on a junk store run before the storm was to start, I picked up 7 additions for the video collection and she got a pile of...
A wind shield located in front of the vent several feet away.
Right now fine, just wait a few hours and it will be snowing. Agenda for tomorrow afternoon is a nap so I won't see the snow.
Select the tune in the order you wish them to be played by clicking on add to playlist, then go to the play list the tunes will be in the order...
I have always had enough cooling learned that lesson a long long time ago. I usually use either VLC or Amarok. On the Kindle it is Amazon Music...
The 20 channels of dreck is many times what one could get OTA here for decades. 3 plus one blurry one when I was going to the 'versity. I...
I usually get 10 years out of a computer, this one I got the beginning of 2014. The base system is way more than I needed but I don't trust the...
I hope it has really deep sleep modes, as Emera (formerly Bangor Hydro) used to have atrocious rates.
Here is a screenshot of my current active device network. [ATTACH]
I've been using the DLNA server on my router to serve my entire digital media collection, no need for the computer to be on. I've had troubles...
Antennaweb also says zero. Might want to check with the FCC's database and use GPS coordinates along with antenna height. TV Fool Hopefully...
Mohu says you'll get zero using any of their antennas.
On the OTA end of things 13.3 joined the 19 sub channels of dreck today by broadcasting ASN, that now means we get 20 streams of dreck instead of...
I I was watching that on my Kindle a couple of days ago, mathematics is not something that comes easily for most folks, let alone when there...
DLNA allows me to serve multimedia content to most smart tvs, tablets, cell phones, and other computer systems. For example I can listen to my cd...
We went out to lunch with my brother and his wife in the weather yesterday for our annual get together. We followed up that with a junk store...
I said to hell with Oblundercare when I went on Elderscare, there is not enough BeerCare to do the job.
Hey I'm over 60 and actively trying to forget all of that computer stuff, you mean to tell me it goes away on its' own? damm I was just wasting...
Watching Flash Gordon - The Planet of Death on the Kindle right now.
http://www.amazon.com/Amos-Andy-Show-All-Complete/dp/B004BR83KC