Bread and milk, you gotta be s**t'n me. We hardly ever buy bread and generally very little milk. Make bread yes and we always have plenty of...
Netgear Level 2 sent me another message asking for a copy of my configuration file and if I had changed any of the default admin logon or the...
I had to drill a hole or two to get mine into the stove, however it was not from a Magnum Countryside although it might have been used on one for...
Having fun, Netgear level 2 checked in with some information and a question. They ain't going to like the answer I sent them.
Natasha, where is Squirrel and Moose?
What does read the fine manual mean?
Even better is that Thunder says that this Friday is the day to be leery of, something about the models are lining up for a good one come then.
Ask Pete, as he is a Mac person. There was exactly one Apple device that resided here, it was an iPod which was given to the Boss when her SIL...
Have you tried encoding your collection and placing it on the micro SD in the Kindle? I just had to try out the PC to Kindle capabilities so I...
The thing with those updates jt is that they are likely creating more "issues" than they fix.
I don't even have one of those any more. The boss has a smart phone, I got one of those celly transceivers and dumped roadrunner's linerunner...
That is Norm one of my cousins, best you not get him mad. Last season he gobbled up ten tourists taking the plant tour and became very sick, his...
Coming up on 45 years.
I'm still serving time.
Doing a little Miracast or whatever are ye tj? I had enough signals flying around in this house that I went around turning off most of the means...
If you can use a remote you likely will be able to use a smart tv. It will be slow slugging at first. Might wear out several batteries getting...
Depends upon the device and the apps being used. Some of the stuff on my smart tv only uses the keyboard it places on the screen, some read a...
Well heard back from Netgear NETGEAR Support 1/13/2016 7:46 PM Dear David , My name is Teja, and I am following up on your case. Thank you...
The boss has a laptop, she no longer uses it, the damm thing has Windows Vista on it. I might wipe it and install a sensible system on it like...
System dreck overload aka Windblows in any flavor. :whistle: