Oh then thats a 7. I think 7 is standard on all the saws that are like 261 and up. The baby saws I'm not sure?
Nice trailer too.
Cool thanks. I swear I hit the " thing. Are you a modd now?
Probably a 18-20"
That guy with the 090 has to be on AS
Id use roxul. But honesty it won't be that hot up there. Your choice. If it were to mean buying a whole new package of roxul id just use fiberglass.
That shouldnt take very long. An hour and a half.
I think at 1.3 million miles you were due for them!!! ;-)
I dont band I still sell the %&#$+ outta stuff when I see the opportunity to make a dollar!
As long as you have a biz license and okay your taxes no one should care ;-)
You sold them all!!! Are you the one selling them for $900? Id pay you that for a rolling unit!!