OUCH!! $1520 for a ms461!!! Friend just bought one with 25" bar for like $900 shipped to his house!!!
Id have ton look up the exchange rate on euros!
Oh there still wont be a comparison. A FP sucks the heat out no matter if its 80F outside or 29F. Trust me you won't look back. Your wood...
I bet 2-3 small splits of wood puts out as much heat out of the hot stove as the FP loaded slammed , piled full.
Bosh? VW? Haha. I know those are obvious ones hehe
Dont look bad for just lit!!
Even my husky or stihl will get the bark hot and I dont even have it modded like that..but Yea that one will smoke it...literally Especially in...
I would if cut all that baffled out or drilled holes!
I have a grinder and extra chains. Saves me lots of time which I dont have much of these days. Sure its not as sharp as a good hand filer. But I...
Never sharpened a chain?? Not even hacked up one freehand with the tiny oregon file holder?
Marked for later :-)
Thats the good thing about a stove. You dont have to chunk it full of wood all night like an open fireplace
[ATTACH] A load of persimmon.[ATTACH]
Only got down to 38. We were forcasted for 34. Loaded oak last night. Pretty sure all red?
Yea you can probably actually feel the heat now!!
Yea I know that. But I thought I accidentally wrote 20t and not 20" and he went back to my post and corrected. Yet quoted the wrong text. Was...
I did do what I meant. I see what you did now!
My wood on my trailer lasted 6 years. Three rot spots!!! Yes it was treated.
I have an 16ft dovetail carhauler that I just redecked this summer.
Nice flames!