Sure kooks like it could be a crack to me? But on the phone and a pic its hard to say. Be odd I think for a casting flaw. But I am no metal expert...
Blue crab?
Several ways. You can do this or what was previously mentioned about going to profile and seeing all posts or posts they started.
In enough time to get them there for christmas
Are we sure this is not mike?
Yep!!! What number was that?:rofl: :lol:
I'm sure it works with any chain as you just tighten out more...not much difference in the sizes. Send Homelite410 a pm
Is there a point though that it makes no difference? I have heard 80% what I mean. Would a muffled modd that 90% of the port be just the same as...
Its bugging me since I saw the pecan in my pile. I can't for the life of me remember where I got the stuff? It was enough for a medium size tree...
Yea I knew all those real old ones were like that. Was just pointing that one out since you had a video somewhere you could post as well if you...
Load of oak and pecan from saturday.[ATTACH] Second load today. After the persimmon load. Remember the previous pic above this one is from...
Wasnt that old saw you had from KRL (I think??) That was just a hole in the cylinder wasnt it?
Mike got kicked off here for getting into arguments and not letting things go. Anyway he showed up here under other screen names later and then...
Haha! I was like did I write this? What the heck does that mean? It should read " a fan to blow the cold air into the stove room"
Yea. I thought you may have understood what I meant but just was making sure. Are you sure your not MikeFrom Maine???
Well they have to do all that. They know that if there not strict you and everyone else will just ship in your goods from elsewhere and save money
When its 15F outside you won't won't to give that heat up to the attic or floor or wherever.
Haha skyrockets is a word used in place of a word like increases
For $600 I dont care!!! Y'all have a VAT tax dont you? I know that skyrockets the price of goods.
Get small fans and point them down your halls or doorways to blow the child into the stop e room. It will lower the temp and move the heat to...