I heat about 600-800 with the VGZ that I have. Its at the farm house which is an old drafty wood home on the farm has insulation but leaks air...
The vogelzang highlander pedestal stove I have is like 1.6 cuft. With dry wood it will throw off heat all over. With wet wood not so much. I say...
I assumes that what it might be since thats what we were talking about. The last thing must be the very last picture that never loaded for me?
Ok I will bite!! Pantelis, what the heck is that?
37 and a few oak and walnut knotty splits
Was it running like that or did it blow up after you had it? Did you test run it?
Wood that big is not what you think. Sure there is 70 splits in a piece but it takes forever to wrestle them around. You really work for the wood...
Never bought a shortblock from them just a piston cyl kit for a 372. But all I did was install it start it and tune it. Never really run it. I...
Id does look to me as if the rings caught on the port.
Farmertec or huztle! Please report back non how it lasts. I have a kit of theirs on a 372 but other than fire it up I have not done anything. Did...
im with mm looks like it maybe ate a bearing or something else. If its a bearing id say lack of oil or straight gassed or overreved.
Cool. You must sell firewood ;-)
I too loved the woods when I was younger. I went to school for forest resource management. And have made a career out of it. I have a vogelzang...
I was raised in a house in the city without a fireplace. Both my grandparents had open FPs. I loved to go visit my dads parents on the farm. They...
Nice buck. Did he send you a pic where the shot went you made? Was he limping or anything when he killed him?
A fireplace almost can't be called heating with wood, when compared tons stove insert!
Choo -choo-ing
What if the tide did not correspond with dawn?
I saw that too and thats only reason I thought flaw. But I am no machines t?
Your way north of me but looks exactly like our blue crabs here in SC. Those things have a huge range I see.