If I had that I would be more into the side biz
That does not seem like a bad deal when you look at what a dump trailer or just a heavy duty trailer costs!!!
We leave the house way too much to only have wood. Heat. If I lived farther north I would have to have a back up for when we would be gone for...
I'm just messing with ya.
Fhc doesnt manufacture super cedars? ;-) y'all just petal them.
A bunch of FHC stickers or super cedars!!!
First choice is BK K. Second choice was NC30 and I just bought that stove this spring. But I need to install it. Have to build a hearth and...
Wow they sent you , looks like three calenders!
I thought the same thing Gary. I was like hmmm, wonder whos selling them.
When I do work around the house I wear one. Its convenient. Especially when doing electrical work. Can keep switches, nuts, all the pliers and...
Wedges I can see. But when felling a tree I just toss them by the tree. Unless your cutting small stuff you won't cut that many in a day will you?...
I dont see how they sit in the car with all that crap!!! Id have to take it all out , then when you need ton leave inna hurry and get out you dont...
Its 47 here and I definitely need a fire here. No insulation so I need a fire. Its going to be about 38 tonight or so.
I'm 48 right now here in SC
Were suppose to be 75 satyrday. Then the rain comes in
Yep that sounds right.
I'm sorry it was meteor[ATTACH]
Last huztle part I bought the business card had both on it
You can get cabers for like $5-9 I would buy them there are too many folks that say there junk to chance running them if I were you. Caber can be...
Hyway is the same company as farmertec I believe.