Its only like $4000!!!!
I was thinking northern tool had one that was not any of those names? Id have to go look. Funny thing is that there similar in price but I think...
Then for someone like you that trailer would be great!! The cost of that trailer is nothing compared to a new diesel pickup. You can pick up logs...
Oh Yea I know. My main stove that I burn is a high valley 2500 which is almost just like a buck 91. Its a big 3.5+cuft cat stove. I know how...
And you can get it on sale in the spring!! There are several other stoves made by england stove works that are not the NC30 but other ones made...
Yea I heard about the main trailer registration deal. I think kentucky has a similar deal. Lots of over the road trailers are registered in...
Yep thats right PG is the RV one. I used windshield washer fluid cause it was cheaper and it was Methenol
I mean they can do the latter here but dont..other than diping tanks. Some people just have diesel 3-4-1 ton trucks and dont have a biz. Some...
Maybe he is talking the methonal type rv stuff. Its even used somehow in food production I think when I looked up up for filling tractor tires.
Its cool. I'm in no hurry to sell it. I actually forgot I had it. I need to cut my post out here and post it on CL. Some of y'all guys that...
So an individual with a decent size trailer and a 3/4 ton truck have to have DOT numbers? I'm talking strict personal use...none of this side...
I have a taurus model 85 air weight. Its a j frame copy. It has the hammer and looks like that gun you linked to cut. With 38+p it does have some...
" through the kitchen through the open patio door that was only open a few inches"!!!! I hope you live alone!!
We have to title out boards and boats and have numbers on the boat if its gas. I am talking trailers. Our boat numbers last like 5 years
What no trailer tags and registration?
Most of the farms do have the low boys or whatever they have with a farm tag on them but I think that is more to keep transport police off them....
The difference in the land of the taxed and over regulated and a more lax southern state . I know because I looked up the trailer dogs here in...
I dont think you need DOT numbers around here to toe that if it is legetimilty for personal use. We dont have to tag or title trailers in this...
Nice how long a stove holds coals right!
I have a new in the box earthquake 3214. Its the last one. Ultra rare, one owner, in box from factory. These go for more money now a days and are...