I just forget things that I should of said. But you laid it all out well enough that he should be able to realize he just isnt going to slap that...
Your way more articulate than I, and also out together a well thought out and lengthy post to explain it all. Thank you
What?? You lost me? Drive link count is just that the actual number of drive links . The shark fun looking things that running the bar and the...
The glass gets dirty because your having low fires and possibly not the best wood maybe? Also if the wood is close to the glass you get black...
Pretty sure thats the store I "ordered from" back in april or may or whenever I bought mine
Wow , thats a lot of wood even if its pine!!!
The drive link count. Most 20" full 3/8 chain is 72. But some vary. Its probably an 18" bar I guess? But different manufacturers may of had...
Assuming the bar fits another saw you have as does the chain have the same DL count as something else.
I havent been hinting yet thus year. I have written this one off. My son has been sick the last two weekends when I was going to go to farm to...
I wouldnt pay $40. $20-30 maybe. That will make it easier for you to get your money back from parts at that price or from selling the whole saw.
If he was spraying carb cleaner into bit to try and get it to run he could of scratched the piston as he washed all the oil off of the top end. I...
Yea he can afford oil or whatever. Think he is an engineer. Cool guy. Down to earth
Yea he is on here. Dont come too often. He might make an appearance about this time of year. Yea he is a cool guy. His name may still be joful...
Ashful lives in a huge old house though. I think he has two maybe three stoves.
I ordered mine today. Should be to my person first of next week.
I didnt think it took my post so I retyped one.
Yea " when we start the post has your gift arrived and what you get" some will guess for a day or two. Some will guess for a few days before it is...
In the thread that they do "has your gift arrived and what you'd get" folks try n guess for a day or two then folks will reveal it within a few days.
Jofull or ashful now on the hearth and here I think said he and others spend that on oil a year or $10k when burn all oil