And you and the others didnt pass the deal on!!!! Ahhhhh , aghast!hehe
And paypal I think is better than any CC company for refunding money or making things right. Since there hooked to the sellers account if the...
Yea they dont go bad. At that price just shelf them. I kept getting an error on my screen with my cc card. I got an email saying it was completed...
Mine did the same thing?? On two different cards. I gave up then just paid with paypal 10 mins later.
No its only on the loops I listed. There 4 loops on super sale. The 20" 3/8 and 25" 3/8 and 55/56dl lo pro chain
Mike is right. Its .050. Thats what the 72 means. Well the first 72 the second 72 in a 20" loop is the drivers.
But there sealed . The husky ones have a greese hole. Does then husky bar not have some different design than the stihl allowing them not to be...
I have seen plenty of regular husky bars with the tips blown out. From lack of greese I am sure!
Yea you can install them with a screw driver and be care full. The clips are probably just as cheap at a dealer
Just ran across this deal last night. LCS has a deal on just a few sizes of oregon chain. 20" 72LGX chain for $9.99 and 25" 72LGX chain for...
Id wait to put the Caber rings in before I assemble it. Those 1127 are a pain to get at the jug. Not just a quick 10 min job.
There popping up those wood pellet mills all over the south here. Small mills. SC is one of the largest if not the largest exported of wood...
Bush people are working on an automatic wood stove for their smoker!
Good idea on the h made trailers. The maine thing is not illegal is it? Kind of side steps locals laws and the wording right? I forget all the...
Pellets are nice just expensive for the pellets
Well thats cheaper than I thought. But no dealers around here I dont think.
I clicked the TT notification to see what you liked. I then saw the error and corrected it before I saw this post. Ha
12 pounds is not that big a rock. Thank goodness it would probably fit in a large flat rate box. Shipping would only be like $15 then :-)
I have seen spots in sept here in SC. And Yea I forgot Al goes into january for the season and y'all have a reall late rut
Still velvet??? Genetic flaw? And a TWO year old 4pt!!!