Yea I am pretty sure it is!
Is that a stihl carburetor mount or an air filter housing or something on the rail between you two?
Not saying your wrong just dont recall that feature... esp in this simple stove!
Never heard that either
We only got to like 60 last night. And were 70 now so no fire last night or this mourn!
Haha!! GFY! Seriously cause your new here thats why. The two idiots were the late Phil aka chittyavatar and jeremy aka Adirondackstihl. They had...
I have heard the new 5.0 is a good bit better than the old one.!
The 5.4 is a good motor. Just depends on the model. They like to keep their plugs in , read stuck. Or eject plugs. Or timing chain issues, intake,...
Check out then sale I posted. 20" 72lgx loops for $10 shipped to your house free . $12 for 24/5"!!
Sounds like a good supply to me. But if there all worn out or close to the end...you might need more :-)
Yea plus there covering shipping that will cost $10 or so+ I figured it was to get web traffic and people use to buying from them. Like the cool...
I figured it was a site. Forgot about that one
What is CR?
I ordered a few sprockets and didnt get another shipping charge but I'm sure they easily went in the box with like 7 chains.
Yea thats how I would want to see it.
Id be all over that 96 far that. Tanks are cheap n easy.
Only thing better is a 5.0 stick. If you get a new compressor make sure younger a new condenser. The black death will kill the new compressor...
Can we put the logos smaller on the sleeves of the short sleeve?
I really meant 20". The 9 is right next to 0!! :-) ha
Yea I was looking for a 29" husky or stihl last night when I ordered chains.