A yardstick and adult sidewalk chalk. It seems to last longer than the kid's stuff buZZsaw BRAD uses. However, I digress. :cool: I will be...
I moved some wood to the deck, this morning. Every time I see similar things, I smile. [ATTACH] So, I went for a stroll amongst my stacked...
Good morning, everyone. Another in a long string of days, going back to last year, of foggy, drizzly, temps in mid-40's. Football today! Stay...
I don't recall reading a post where the numbers of logs were mentioned. :yes: Nice reload of inventory!
Happy New Year’s morning, everyone! Another in a string of mornings of wet, foggy mornings. Temps in the mid 40's, going to low 50's. Steady...
It was perfect!
Let me get this straight..... You don't like branches. Right? :cool:
With the requisite meat in the fire. [ATTACH]
Last night of 2021 at a friend's house. [ATTACH]
Go Dawgs! Should/when they win, would you want them to avoid Alabama, or take them on again?
Stop looking at Sirchopsalot 1st girlfriend! :cool:
Love the Nissan floor mat! Best of luck with it.
We didn't have a wood stove or fireplace, growing up. So, no need to stack wood.
Good morning, everyone. Foggy here, 39⁰F. Supposed to be overcast and drizzly all day. Yuk We'll be heading to Mrs MikeInMa's neices for a...
I went to bed at 9pm. Wide awake at 2am. Got up for about an hour. Figured I'd try to get back to sleep. Went back to bed. Surprisingly, I...
We have an indoor/outdoor thermometer in the bedroom.
You seem to have top-end saws covered. Any need for a lightweight pruning saw? A top handle, maybe?
[ATTACH]