Good morning, everyone. Above freezing and clear to start. Sunny near 40⁰ today. Snow Friday. 3-6 inches forecasted. I'll be moving wood up...
My draft enters the firebox at the front, top. As such, I rake all existing coal to the front. I place 2 splits stacked, in the back of the...
Being in the Northeast, we keep the following in our vehicles all winter long: Ice scraper and snow brush A half-gallon cleaned milk jug, filled...
Good morning, folks. Mid 20's to start the day. Heading to mid 40's, with showers. Snow in the forecast for Friday. I get to take myself...
Hello and welcome. Give this a read - Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage
Yay!!!
Bare ground here.
Good morning, everyone. Winter temps here this morning. 15⁰. 65⁰ inside. Woodstove working to get things toasty again. A few errands...
I have some of the thick lumber crayons as well. They seem to need to be warm to work. Too hard otherwise. Sharpies always work, until they...
I'll also put wood species on the rack, just like that. RO WO RM ASH BB etc....
Yep. Keeping it simple.
Most of them I do. :thumbs: If I don't, I just poke around in here. Most of my scores are here.....somewhere.
That's pretty cool. I'd want to wear some kind of crotchal protection.
Some real winter pictures with snow! Looks like a fun place to have, to go away to. Good for you!:salute:
I stacked red oak rounds, a few years ago. I stacked them instead of splitting, because I needed them moved. I stacked them on 2 parallel...
Good morning, folks Finally winter temps, today. 27⁰F. Still overcast. We're taking a day trip to Cape Cod today. Heading to the town of...
Best of luck following your chosen path!
There can't be enough reminders of PPE use and safe wooding!!
Hell no!! :rofl: :lol:
Not giving, is running chronic in society, unfortunately.