Thanks!! I recently came in possession of a 20ft x 20ft piece of roofing rubber. It's gone a long one way to cover my stacks. So, I'd not use...
With the small amount of BL that I've burned, I found it to not flame, as with other woods. I always mixed oak and BL in the stove. Seemed to...
More, from ground level [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's to start. Forecast is for rain/freezing rain. I hope to move wood to the deck before any precipitation....
No port to connect to. Fresh air and sunshine!!
I hope it's been given fresh air. :cool:
I have room for ~12 cords. There's racks there for ~11.
Thoughts and prayers for mama.
Fresh snow from 1/7/2022 [ATTACH]
Good morning, everyone. 14⁰ here, currently. It should double and be a sunny day to continue cleanup from yesterday's snow. Be safe Be healthy
Not to scare you, but one of the eye drops is a steroid, to speed healing. Come to find out, at my follow-up, the pressure in my eye was rising....
Nice. I'd call it a bunch. :salute:
How much is a bunch, in your neck of the woods?
I need to put on something other than the weather. Just upped again to 12in possible. Ch5 Boston But nice and toasty here.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Forecast is now for 10inches
Good snowy morning, everyone. Mid-20's and snow is piling up. Forecast for 6inches. I'd say there's 4inches down already. Snow covered...
Say what?
When I had cataract surgery, I put the drops in when I got up, lunch time, and just before bed. No alarm needed.
Window open time, here.