Last Friday, we got 12in snow. My snowblower was running rough. Coughing, back firing. I had to use more choke than usual, but I finished what...
I was "rapid tested" at the door. It came out negative. I was able to visit for a short period of time. :yes:
Good morning, folks. Clear and calm today. Upper 20's to start, heading to low 40's. I'll top off the deck wood rack, ahead of a return to...
Adjustable. Sweet!
Here's something you don't see every day [ATTACH] Pasta freezes in mid-air on top of Mount Washington
There's a commercial on TV for an outfit called "Local Steals and Deals". It's a woman selling the product du jour. Her name is Lisa Robertson....
Good morning, everyone. 9⁰ to start. Should warm up to mid-30's. A heat wave! We didn’t go anywhere yesterday. High temp was 13⁰. Single...
I keep wrist sized limbs and branches. They burn split smaller or as is.
The soup came out good. I'd make it again. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:drool:
Of course, the canopy configuration is important, but you could use a plumb bob, and hold it at various locations around the trunk. Wherever it...
Good morning, folks. 15⁰ and dropping. It's snowing as the actual cold front passes through. The woodstove is heating back up again. No...
Yaktrax work for me. Lightweight, easy slip-on design, and they work. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Always nice to see something like that, horizontal, with no damage or injury. :salute:
Black locust dies have a bad smell to it. Some say it's the bark. I haven't had enough to distinguish.
Good morning, folks. Just below freezing temps, clear, dry, and breezy. Some errands and a this-n-that kind of day. Be safe Be healthy
If it's causing you grief, I'd take it off your hands. :whistle:
About a 30min drive for me.
A pallet of it is heavy. Too heavy for my minivan. If you have a way to transport, and want to split it up, I could be in.