Morning all. After a couple of days of gorgeous weather, it is dark and overcast out there. Supposed to rain today. Off to work for my last...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cloudmover1 & jeff & Liam66 & linjinqiao & Mark Becker & MattinNH & Matthew Hunter & scott grinage & Sunshine
morning all. Gorgeous sunny day here. I am going to get some weeding done this morning and then we are going to Mom's to cut lawn and take her...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big D & bill connors & flo wood & Hurschel Hardesty & Jeff Adams & Kwikgrizz & Nolan1030 & Pappy &...
Another great series on Hope for Today IIW TV - 01 - Signs You Can't Ignore
Absolutely poured at times yesterday. this morning looks like there could be blue skies trying to show. Just realized that I have only three...
Have a safe trip
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3fordasho & Anslee Payne & Billy rudnick & eSk8er & Greg 496 & Grimmy & Jake Findley & jlouis32 &...
Looking Awesome. thanks for sharing the project with us.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Betterwaterman & ChuckySofa & daleharris & David Taylor & hanleyclifford & joe harney & KansasNate &...
Morning all. headed out for our walk. We have had rain predicted for the last couple of days but the morning walks have been dry. A couple of...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Blue2ndaries & Brian Styles & CenterTree & chaos & CRE10 & gerald baum & Gerry Hebert & JoopVreeland &...
Unfortunately we have two dogs that go out and bark but it doesn't last long. Keeps the bears and two legged animals out of the yard.
Morning All. A work from home morning for me so things aren't as rushed. Not raining this morning but it looks like it will later on. Everyone...
Morning all. Grey and overcast but no rain so far. Not as windy as yesterday morning. when I got to work yesterday, there was a doe and a very...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to albie2010 & flyfishmatt & heat seeker & Mark Derix & nik & Nstockman04 & Pricey106
I was the first one to work this morning and saw a beautiful thing as well. I don't think the fawn was very old. Mom didn't seem too concerned...
I have been watching this series and I have found it very interesting. I thought there might be some members on here that would be interested in...
Morning all. Really windy here with the promise of rain. campinspecter is staying home today. Our wood shed is full so the next project will be...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Drob & Gsp1 & Huskywilson & JMSSAWS & Joful & Maallen & SLOweather & Steve0123+ & Sty57 & Toad22t & vicky...