It quit raining here so campinspecter is headed out for a load of firewood and then we will both take it over to Mom's place. Shadow's foot is...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 10bruce & 55SLASH & 5youngs & bobsgotwood & BPGUY37 & ClanCameron & Dudly & firefighter22 & JBNY & John...
I think she may have gotten a cut and then licked it so hard, it is now raw.
Been up and had breakfast and then decided no walk. Supposed to rain today but it is nice out there now. Fog has been boiling around, lifting...
Shadow is wearing the cone of shame right now as she has licked her back paw raw between the pads. I have looked and can't see a sliver or...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ashmaker & Badavis620 & David & Hig & Joseph poppino & Kevin Nelson & MedLib & One Dog & pknight620 &...
I have to return to school middle of August before school starts. I get six weeks of holidays. Just long enough to not want to go back.
Muffins look awesome and RJ is cute too. Overcast and threatening rain but I don't think it will actually happen. Dogs and campinspecter headed...
Two weeks and two days until Summer break. Am I counting the days? Yes! It has been a long spring of uncertainty. I want to spend more time...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew_P & BZimm & Cobbie05 & firestarter & Glen & HHWOOD & Jake & Marshy & Metalman & Ocracoke & paladin...
You can't turn your back on alders. They are the weed tree of the PNW. Every logging slash is covered with them after a few short years.
Morning all. Nice day in paradise again. campinspecter headed out for another load of firewood and I am working from home this morning. This...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alv & Batterpm & daleroy & dave & Jimrm & mod586 & MontanaTed & Pete & thegreatpotato & tigeroak & yo scotty
This project is really coming along. It is certainly looking great.
To ride the ferry over to see Mom, we have to show that we have face masks with us in the vehicle. If we are going to get out and go up to the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BarNone & Eric weathersbee & foxvally & Geoff C & Greg & LumberJacked & Montana Mik & pigpen60 & rasp21 &...
Morning all. Gorgeous sunrise happening out there. campinspecter has the saws sharpened, tire fixed on the woodsplitter and he is heading off to...
My peonies were beautiful but we have had two days of heavy rain. I will see what they look like tomorrow and take a picture.
sometimes it is an age thing. The kids maybe old enough to really enjoy that lifestyle and there is a short period of time to be a family until...
Sugarbug87 Hard to like that post. Our pets with challenges always seem to grab our heart the most.