Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to cigarsmokingzombie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Special Birthday today to Canadian border VT [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aspjeepguy & Brian Garceau & BridgerBurner & csaws & cutter13 & David L Rath & Ericmini & Firewood Freak &...
Threatening rain but I don't think it will happen. Last day of work this week and then only one week to go. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eric L & Greg E & John Traylor & MarinaONESnase & Michael McClure & Oceanfront & Patrick Boyd & Pelletman...
Morning all. Gorgeous day ahead of us. I was reading Psalms 65 and 66 this morning and thought they were perfect praise songs about the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chance135 & diane & drc1912 & Grahamt & jfhrtn & HoyBoy53 & lknchoppers & MikeND & Ole yukon & Pavitporn...
Main complaint in our province is logs like that going to Japan without further processing. Losing jobs as mills are shutting down.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to artc & Chad & Dangit Karl & Firewoodwhore & Randall Jacobson & Shawn Freebairn & sparky2112 & timmyd
Good morning. Overcast but supposed to clear off so campinspecter is headed out for a load of wood. I get to stay home and work this morning....
Shadow's paw is healing. She is learning to cope with the cone of shame. I may keep it on for one more day. She can reach the paw but she is...
Over cast and looking like rain so we didn't go for a walk. campinspecter staying home today to do chores while I am off to work. Everyone have...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin Conrad & bills & blanket & Bruce & Genius & George Romeo & harrysc & littlejim623 & LumberJack Tom...
The trouble is people don't read things properly. My ads for things I am selling state - phone calls only - No PMs Don't contact us on Saturday....
It is a little late to plant garlic but I might try the garlic spray and the earth. I thought I might try starting peas in the house and plant...
Do you think that would help with my peas? Something is getting to them as they poke their heads above the ground.
Too bad there isn't a vacuum that could handle the pine cones. Running late this morning. Slept in so I have to run and get breakfast ready and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to briansomething & BushmanBen & Chainsaw Jim & Chris A & CT_BigE_Owner & DaveRoberts1 & Dragonfly & GMM &...
campinspecter is doing something he loves. Going to get a load of firewood today. Happy Father's Day to all.
Morning all. Our town has three wells to supply us with water. We automatically went on the first stage of water restrictions June 1. Water...