good morning. campinspecter is off for another load of firewood and although work is officially over for the summer, I am going in to help out...
Good morning all. It is nice to be back here. Missed you all. Got things done though. Although work is officially over, I am going in this...
OOOOH nice looking garlic. I am going to try some again this fall. I think I found out all that I did wrong last time.
Again, I will repeat what everyone else said. No apologies needed. Just a huge thanks for providing us with this site so we can join the family...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 24Vcrfireman & Big Mac & clydesdale & Huskie303 & jason j & morgan & Randomfire & red frontier & Rob...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bugaboots & Db48 & DOLMAR89 & Hinerman & Husqvarna89 & jeffery7 & motorsag435 & pjad & Sheryl70M &...
Not a true hibernation. I don't think it gets cold enough for them. they get slower and have short periods of naps when the temps drop....
Logging here was deamed essential service which was great as we were just coming off a 8 month strike. Everyone needed the work.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to all who had birthdays from Monday until Friday. I hope they were great days. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barnlion & Bcbushman & BigBoySawz & Brian72 & Buzz Benton & Clayton & Crystalstihl & dingbat & dustinwilt68...
This morning is the first morning we have been able to get on.
We have sunshine for this week. Enough with the rain. The garden needs some sun. Off to work today for my last week. Only four days as Canada...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Colten Kanode & EdW & grouter & Jim Sutton & Leatherneck31 & Loco & marvin kreitler & mike tassinari &...
Cricket is 11, has a heart murmur and spine problems. She is still up for walks and exploring. If she starts running around too much, she pants...
Oh, I am beat. Cleaned the rugs in the computer room, hallway, kitchen and entry way. Went down and hilled the potatoes again and then weeded...
Oliver! is getting grey. How old is he now? he must be the oldest in the pack.
going to be great here. I hope to get some weeding done, play with the new carpet cleaner that showed up Friday and STAY WAY from the puzzle I...
It never ends does it. I mentioned last week that carpet cleaners were on sale so I come on Friday and there was one sitting there. I get to...
Have a Very Happy Birthday today eatonpcat [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Artie Albanese & Bilmar & Chris F & DFlickinger & freebtu & Gweedo996 & jbiz & jeffneds & Justin white &...