Best wishes on the new part of your job. I hope it all works well for you.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bcarton & brian perry & brian99574 & Buck buck no1 & Clyde & dsb & jon martin & musselman & P51 & RobOpel...
Morning all. Damp and overcast here today. Doing house chores today. Still organizing my sewing room. Went to Mom's yesterday and cleaned her...
Good morning all. We have rain and we are supposed to go to Mom's today to unload firewood and I am cleaning carpets. rain is good right now but...
Mom used to use a stake and tie the glads to it with a nylon stocking strip.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dougintennessee & East Coaster & Edderkop & Flatlander Pete & kheff46 & leavinc & Melodie & N.D. Woetzel &...
Praise the Lord for answered prayers.
campinspecter and I are glad to hear you are back home and healing. Take it easy and don't push it. Yes, sitting and waiting to hear how the...
I am so glad we live in a small town. Even now, I can look down and see how busy the parking lot of the grocery store is and pick my time to go...
Morning all. Rain and fog here this morning. I thought I was going to have to water the garden today as all the rain they have been predicting...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ace468 & BPoppe500 & Eroc33 & Hall84 & Jcplowboy01 & Ladrhog & Mastermind & Motorhead & mpgido & Mtk & R2D...
All the time.
My second harvest of radishes. The ones in the garden bed did very well. the variety is China Rose. the ones in the tub garden bolted and...
Happy birthday to you jrider
Well as the morning progresses, we have blue sky in the west so I will attempt to get clothes dry on the line this morning. they smell so nice...
For a minute I thought I was looking at Salal bushes and I know they are a west coast plant. Leaves are very similar.
It is threatening to rain all week but yesterday was great. FIRST real day of holidays. Going to spend time in the garden and the sewing room....
May you have an Awesome Happy Birthday today jrider [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Brock & Bros.QualityFirewoodCa & chewie136 & codilaurence494 & CyberHez & Helmut Scherz & hseII &...
I am assuming the word small applies to the size of the pumpkins and gourds because if that is a small patch, a large patch must be huge.