Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CamperLifestyle & campfireready & CTWood2015 & EP357 & greg west & LoveMyWoodStove18 & old and infirm &...
Well, I finally got to see the comet. I had to get up at 1:30 AM and it was still clear out so I found the comet. My SisterIL posted this link...
Wishing a Very Special Birthday today to walt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big Donnie Brasco & Hoizwuam & Joshua Tree & Loops & Martin Denis & Mryank9 & Onlyallowedtoburnoutside &...
Gorgeous weather today. Heading over to Mom's to tackle the second room of furniture and carpet cleaning. campinspecter is headed out for...
Our province has a ban on loosestrife as it takes over all the natural habitat.
trying to stay up and look for the comet. Sky isn't getting dark enough to see stars, never mind the comet. Anyone seen the comet? lower sky in...
I like the picture of the bench with the eagle looking over the back.
I was telling the children's story about Abraham looking up at the stars when God promised him his descendants would be that numerous and it...
Morning all. Spent the day yesterday working in the sewing room. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today it is over to Mom's...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andreas NC & Brennan Whalen & Erneman & Evanrude & Finzwake & fortydegnorth & JerryMpls & James Hoover &...
I totally agree with this. My grandfather (lived to 100) had stairs in his house and he used them all the time. Mom used stairs all the time...
Rain this morning but I have lots of inside projects to do. My larger radishes that I harvested on Friday are really hot but I found if you saute...
Morning all. Starting off an inside day with rain outside. Lots of projects to keep me busy no matter the weather. this coming week is supposed...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eckie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to "Spoon" & blsnelling & Carlito & Chestnut & chillaxin & Cornburner1973 & ESVA Fireview & ESVA Fireview 201...
I think it looks more in tune with your house than the old one did. Nice job restoring it.
Ascribe to the Lord, O might ones, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the...
Morning all. Pouring rain here but not pounding down. Everything really needs it. Inside day today. Zoom church this morning and prophecy...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 4wheel5.0 & Alan Leedy & Djc & grant walter & HammerheadC4 & jeff_t & Josh480v & moresnow & shawnman2 &...