Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1964 262 6 & Bo W. & bob95065 & Countryboy & countryhog & DustyDS & Emerson & Gergg & hammer & Hitch &...
Thanks for posting the pictures Midwinter It isn't lunch here yet and now I am hungry.
Well, I pulled all the radishes as they were going to flower. This variety gets really big and hot but I found by cutting them up and stir frying...
campinspecter mentioned that because of market demand to provide the Mandarin type oranges at a specific time whether they are ready or not has...
The power went off last night in the middle of the night. We got up and had a look for the comet. With no lights in town and the fog cover...
Overcast this morning. It remains to be seen whether it is marine stratus or actually rain weather going to happen. Yesterday was awesome so...
So campinspecter and I were buying oranges the other day and were talking about how good they have been. The produce man made a comment that...
Wishing a Very Special Happy Birthday today to Armbru84 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to french69ssrs & Geo & HeatherLCA & Rangerbait & Shane & Steve Gendell .
Around here, I have seasonal foraged red and blue huckleberries, salal berries and blackberries. I was looking for red huckleberries but they are...
Really like the flooring. Do you need to put a finish on it or is it already finished?
the sad part of that story is that the bear will have to be destroyed. Garbage bears don't ever leave it alone and when denied that original...
agree with you there. too many "auto" jobs taking away jobs from students or those starting out in the work force. Mind you, I appreciate being...
Morning all. We are later this morning. On a whim, we drove down island to our favourite restaurant for dinner last night. 2 1/2 hours each...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 665.0coupe & bdbuilder1 & brogsie & CleanFire & Cummins02 & Dan-VA & gravelroad & J Dub & Julie W & Teri &...
Burn it in a firepit. Will last forever.
Foggy, drizzly and damp here today. Indoor jobs are on the list. Weather got better yesterday and was quite hot by the afternoon when I went...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bigben716 & Devin86 & Frenchstoves & Goat Boy & JRV & Lisa & Matthew Bishop & Michelle & MNJoe & Nicholas...
I forget that most of you use phones and not desktop computers. I used my desktop computer not a phone app to find the direction and then went...
foggy and rainy this morning. staying at home today. campinspecter hauled a load of firewood to Mom's yesterday and I did carpets, curtains and...