Morning all. Up early to send campinspecter off for firewood. He made two trips yesterday. He is hoping to get one trip in today before the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Meyer & BigRed96 & Birddogtg & Cindy & Labrecque & Macman797 & MichaelJD95 & Tony & VTW
Good luck with that.
I wondered why you had strapping on the roof in the first picture. Lovely colour for the metal roofing.
Morning all. Up early as campinspecter is headed out for firewood. Looks like it will be nice later today. Everyone have a great day today.
Up early this morning. campinspecter headed out for a load of firewood. I am going over to see Mom for the day. Looks like it is going to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benelli777 & Brandon Massie & bstart123 & burnswod & Dan Marks & dennyf & edwad & Flyer & Hardwood Joe &...
My garden is slowly getting there. I think I have lost a broccoli or two to the colder weather. I think a bird got inside the netting and a...
Here is eye popping colour but not in a good way. Scottish broom takes over any vacant land that has had machinery on it. Glorious colour but...
hovlandhomestead do you find that the lupines get aphids and infect everything else? Lupines around here are lovely but covered with aphids.