I just realized read! Replace the wood stove! Never!
Thanks we have decided that the pellet stove idea is out. Maybe the link can help someone else tho. I have a few friends that burn pellets, and...
Welcome! Pizza oven looks cool. Something like that is project #458 on the list! Thanks for sharing pics
Well we haven’t purchased anything yet. I’m working on running the wire and installing the shut off switch. Hopefully if the weather is good...
Yes he is well aware what hot is. The wood burner is in the basement so no worries there.
We are looking at an electric heat pump. Heat in the winter and cooling in the summer. I can’t say if it works well because I haven’t installed it...
Do you currently use propane? Have you looked into how much propane costs? We are currently working on getting rid of a supplemental propane...
I have acquired a couple pieces and was surprised how eaisly it blew off as well.
Thanks for the input folks. The end goal here is to not care what the price is because we will no longer need it. Make any explanation you like...
This is complete crap, why should fuel cost be subject to your useage. I tried to tell the girl that but her response is it is industry practice....
I can’t wait to call the propane company and tell them to come get their tank!
Well it’s looing like the heat pump is going to be the route we take. If the depot had the castle pellet stove in stock I would have bought it...
I called Irving 3.50 a gallon “based on my useage”
Defiantly not looking for another thing to fool with. We have a 3 year old and are expecting #2 in January so time to mess around with another...
This would be nice. Set it to turn on a couple hours before we get home and go out after bed time, then run all weekend.
[ATTACH] I would think some of the heat would make it into the main house?
Thanks for the info folks. I really think the heat pump would be the best route but the cheapskate in me is making it difficult to pony up the cash.
16 ftx16ft
I have called everybody that delivers to my area because we only use a few hundred gallons a year they stick it to you. Pure horse manure!
Thanks for the reply. This will only be heating the porch. Main house is heated by wood with oil boiler backup. Propane is over 4 dollars a...